Need to know more about Indonesia business visa application and the requirements needed? Read this detail information.
Do you need to have a business visa? A limited stay visas? A social-cultural visa? You need to know the purpose of your visit to Indonesia so that you can apply for a visa. Here are the kinds of visa, the requirements, and how to apply for a visa in Indonesia.
Kinds of Visas
- Business Visa
Having the business negotiation in Indonesia for one or multiple visits requires you to have a business visa. Either you want to apply for a single business visa or a multiple business visas, you need to know the requirements.
- Limited Stay Visa
If you need to stay for the certain time for your investment, study, working, student exchange, or research purposes in Indonesia, you can apply for a limited stay visa.
- Social Cultural Visit Visa
You need this visa if you want to do such cultural or social visits in Indonesia such as relatives or friends visit; social organizations; exchange visits or attending training program purposes.
The Requirements for Visa Application
- General requirements
- The valid for the next 6 to 18 months passport (6 months valid for a single entry business visa and 18 months for a multiple entry business visa)
- The copy of passport
- The recent photographs with the plain background
- The business visa application form
- The telex visa (An approval or recommendation from Directorate General of Immigration of the Republic of Indonesia to Indonesian Embassy)
- The whole evidence of travel arrangements
- The copy of printed bank account
- Special Requirements for Business Visa Application
- The business cover letter from your company and also the sponsorship company in Indonesia
- The letter of invitation or sponsorship
- Special Requirements for Limited Stay Period Visa
- The recommendation letter from Indonesia Manpower Ministry (working purpose)
- The recommendation letter from Indonesia Coordinating Body of Investment (investment purpose)
- The recommendation letter from research institution such as LIPI or RISTEK (research purpose)
- The recommendation letter from Indonesia Ministry of Education and Culture (study and student exchange program purposes)
- Social Cultural Visit Visa
- The Proof of the obligation of the foreigner residence in Indonesia
such as a letter from employer, college, or school
- The passport and identity card of your family, friends, or your sponsorship company or organization
- The guaranteeing letter from the third party to support the sufficient funds for the foreigner
- The letter of registration from the university or school in Indonesia
- Proof that all the fees have been paid in advance or the statement of the confirmation letter from the sponsor that the foreigner is on a scholarship program
The Ways of How to Apply for a Visa
The application by the guarantor
- The guarantor fills up the application form and uploads all the documents needed on the website of the Directorate General of Immigration of Republic of Indonesia
- The guarantor will pay the administration fee
- The guarantor will receive the notification from his or her email about the telex visa and telex visa attachment
- The guarantor will forward the telex visa attachment to you and also the Indonesian Embassy
The application by the applicant (foreigner)
- You submit the application form to Indonesian Consulate or Embassy
- You make the payment
- You show your telex visa and the Indonesian Embassy will verify it
- Your business visa/limited stay visa/social-cultural visit visa is issued
Prepare all the requirements needed to make your business visa or limited stay visa and apply it soon.